Tuesday, August 9, 2016

And That's a Wrap- Summer Camp 2016 has concluded!

#SummerCamp2016 has ended, and we're rejoicing in all we saw God do!


Please join us in praising Him for all the wonders, all the souls impacted, all the adventures, all the challenges, all the growth, and all the fun we had this year!

This summer, we had...
  • 656 campers come to camp and be impacted for Christ.
  • 0 days rained out.
  • 37 summer staff who worked hard, served well, and made a difference.
  • 788 ice cream cones purchased from the Tahosa Camp Store.
  • 4 countries, 12 states, and 55 Colorado cities send campers to camp.
  • 2359.2 miles hiked by campers.
  • 25+ campers accept Christ as their Lord & Savior!
  • well over 3,440 hours of volunteer service that helped make camp happen.
  • 29 different staff members go in the lake because of the summer skit (intentionally).
  • an average of 163 miles traveled by campers to come to The Heights!
  • 150 pounds of mac'n'cheese consumed.
  • 1 amazing, loving God worshipped & served!!

"I learned that He's always there to support & love me- through all the trials in my life. It'll be worth it in the end, to stand next to God and have eternal life."





Campers have shared all sorts of things they've learned and experienced. Enjoy the photos and stories included here and know that there are so many more that didn't get captured! Please join us in praying for each camper and person who has stepped on grounds this summer, and please know that with your prayers, partnership, support, and sponsorship, God has changed the lives of campers and staff at Covenant Heights this summer- to Him be the glory!

"I learned that our age doesn't matter. We can still help others."


"I learned that God will help you in scary times- like when I lost my tooth."


"I learned that He loves me!"


Registration for Summer 2017 opens October 1st- sign up early for your pick of our 5 great weeks!

"I climbed a waterfall!"


"I fell on a rock and I felt fine."


"One day, I forgot to put underwear on."


"God made us all unique and we are wonderfully made!"


If your kids want to experience The Heights in the winter, register them for Winter Trailblazer- we'd love to have them join us! We hope to see you all soon! Praise the Lord for a fruitful, fantastic summer!











No comments:

Post a Comment