Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Send a Child to Camp!

Your generosity and donations are used to help provide a week of summer camp to 500 kids each summer. When a child is changed by their time at camp, the world becomes a better place. Children commit their lives to Christ. They rededicate their lives to Christ. They return to their families, schools and communities empowered to share their enthusiasm and excitement for what God is doing in their lives and thus the world becomes a better place!

This is the kind of thing that campers share about their experiences at camp:

“…I was sitting under the stars and for the first time I heard God speak to me, and he was like, ‘I love you Abby.’ And, I was just in awe. That was one of the best years of camp.” (Abby B.)

“I love meeting new people, camping, and above all getting closer to God.” (Payton W.)
As you may know, we provide scholarships based on need to as many families as we can, but our promise is to never turn any kid away, so we always need more help!
Please consider making a special contribution to our scholarship fund today...

READ Full Letter NOW >>

Want to give now, just fill out the form below!

No comments:

Post a Comment