Thursday, June 27, 2013

More Benefits of Summer Camp


If you have ever attended summer camp, watched your kids go to camp and come home different then when they arrived, or maybe even just talked to someone you know that is enthralled with camp, it is likely you have heard that camp is awesome. 

I just asked a couple girls this morning at camp if they had enjoyed the first three days of the Expedition Camp, part of our Adventure Camp program and they couldn't say "awesome" enough. "Yes, it has been awesome. It is so cool. I love it." Another one of the campers, "We can start a fire with pretty much anything at anytime."

Earlier in the week I has watched a boy hesitate for quite a while at the top of the zip line. He finally decided to take the leap, and as I was catching him at the bottom of the zip line he was saying, "That was super fun. I am so glad I did it. I was nervous at first, but I am so happy that I conquered my fears."

Kids and youth of all ages grow in amazing ways through the power of camp. It is quite something to witness. 

You don't have to take just our word for it...

Here are a couple GREAT articles about the power of camp.
"A Summer Camp Lesson: Good-bye, and Go Away, Thank You Very Much" >> Read Article
"Ready Campers? It's Time to Improve Your Mental Health" >> Read Article

And if you want to attend (kids) or send your kids (parents), then check out the best summer camp ever (we may be biased) >> Click Here






7 comments:

  1. Kids really enjoy their summer camps, they play, learn, eat and enjoy together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are also enjoy Adventure Camp program.Thanks for Shearing a great article about power of camp.


    Camp America 2014 & Summer Camp
    Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You're welcome. We do our best to find and share information we think is interesting and edifying.

      Delete
  4. I think summer camps are like the best delight we can grant our children. They always enjoy this and we are very lucky that these days many companies are dealing in services like summer camps in Canada. Pickup the best you can find and explore the adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your approach to this article is really useful, even I am looking best summer camps in Ontario...Thanks for sharing such a great news :) :)

    ReplyDelete