Friday, November 2, 2012

You Impact Our Campers' Lives!

These are Real QUOTES FROM Real CAMPERS

Every once in a while campers will write us letters to tell us about their experience at camp. Recently, our Outdoor Education staff received a whole packet of letters from a whole class of students who came up for Outdoor Education. I thought it would be fun to share a few with you. I am taking these right off the page. They are pretty great! And, I hope they remind you just how special it is that you support this camp with your time, money and prayer.

"I was the first girl to win gaga ball. The classes were fascinating. If I were to rate your camp and food the President would come. The food was a 5 star restaurant... Thanks again." (L.R.)

"I learned so many new things, about myself, and my friends. One of the new things I learned about myself is that I try my hardest when my friends cheer me on... Thank you Covenant Heights for letting 6th grade and I spend time with you." (C.C.)

"Thank you for teaching us to survive the wilderness." (M.L.)

"You guys rock at running a camp!! The food was out of this world. The games were informative and fun at the same time. I rarely see those words in the same sentence! Can I please come back? Thank you." (Z.)

Ready to EAT!

Practicing for High Ropes Course

CAMPFIRE!

Zipline, a camp favorite.

A little art from a camper...

No comments:

Post a Comment